Air Fryer Breakfast Frittata Recipe
Frittatas are fun and easy to make. You need a cake pan that can fit in the air fryer. You can possibly use parchment paper if you are concerned about the frittata sticking to the cake pan.
What you'll need:
- Fourth a pound of breakfast sausage, cooked or crumbled.
- Four lightly beaten eggs.
- One chopped green onion.
- A pinch of cayenne pepper (this is optional) .
- Half a cup of shredded cheddar monterey jack cheese.
- Two tablespoons of diced red bell pepper.
How to cook:
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees C. Spray a nonstick pan 6X2 inch cake pan with cooking spray.
- Combine the eggs, sausage, cheese, bell peppers, onion, and cayenne in a bowl and mix.
- Place egg mixture in the cake pan.
- Cook in the air fryer for about eighteen to twenty minutes or until frittata is set.
Per Serving: 380 calories; 27.4 2.9 31.2 443